Donate to This Project

Your donations help us continue to add new and exciting features. Please consider making a donation

HarmonicaSpace is a subsidiary of Brady Mills Graphics

Sm57 and computer recording

Back to the General Discussion Room

Jun 10, 2009 8:29 PM GMT

Can I plug my sm57 and record straight into my pc?

also can I out put my rolland mini into pd without blowing it up?

Share |

Comments (1)

Login or Register to Post Comments

Order by Date

Jun 11, 2009 12:06 AM GMT
Zack P Replied:

To use the mic you'll need to get an XLR to 1/4 converter, THEN another converter for 1/4 to 1/8 IF you want to not use a preamp. Same goes for the Roland Cube.

© 2009 HarmonicaSpace

Advertise with Us | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Report Abuse | Report Problem | Contact Us

Harmonica Space offers free social networking, harmonica forums and harmonica chat for harmonica players.
Join today and meet other harmonica players from all over the world!

Web Development and Web Design by Brady Mills Graphics